Today we are releasing version 13.9.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 13.9 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Upgrade gitlab-shell to v13.17.0
- Use new temp index for backfilling artifact expiry
- Fix disabling of Kroki optional formats
- Rename asset_proxy_allowlist column
- Document how to disable S3 multi-threaded copying
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.